Card Games Collection
Card Games Collection is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Card Games Collection from your PCBest Buy
. More information on Best Buy can be found here
. More information about the application Card Games Collection can be found at www.bestbuygames.com
. Usually the Card Games Collection program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\Card Games Collection folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Card Games Collection's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\Card Games Collection\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1347584 bytes) on disk and is titled Cards2.exe.
Card Games Collection is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.57 MB (3745072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.30 KB)
- Cards2.exe (1.29 MB)
- HoldEm.exe (352.00 KB)
- Poker.exe (520.00 KB)
- Solitaire.exe (616.00 KB)
Card Games Collection is a program released by the software company Best Buy. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Card Games Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Card Games Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Card Games Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Card Games Collection". If it is installed on your PC the Card Games Collection program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Card Games Collection in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Card Games Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Card Games Collection:
- The publisher is: www.bestbuygames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\Card Games Collection\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Card Games Collection.
8. After uninstalling Card Games Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Card Games Collection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Card Games Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Card Games Collection by Best Buy from your computer, we are not saying that Card Games Collection by Best Buy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Card Games Collection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 22:17:12.580