This info is about CaptureSaver V4.2.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CaptureSaver V4.2.8 from your computerwww.CaptureSaver.com
. More information on www.CaptureSaver.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.CaptureSaver.com
if you want to read more on CaptureSaver V4.2.8 on www.CaptureSaver.com's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\CaptureSaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CaptureSaver V4.2.8 is C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\CaptureSaver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CaptureSaver.exe and occupies 2.54 MB (2668544 bytes).
CaptureSaver V4.2.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.25 MB (3408158
bytes) on disk:
- CaptureSaver.exe (2.54 MB)
- hhc.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to CaptureSaver V4.2.8 version 4.2.8
CaptureSaver V4.2.8 is an application offered by the software company www.CaptureSaver.com. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CaptureSaver V4.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CaptureSaver V4.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CaptureSaver V4.2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CaptureSaver V4.2.8". If it exists on your system the CaptureSaver V4.2.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CaptureSaver V4.2.8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CaptureSaver V4.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CaptureSaver V4.2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.CaptureSaver.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\CaptureSaver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CaptureSaver V4.2.8.
8. After removing CaptureSaver V4.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CaptureSaver V4.2.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CaptureSaver V4.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CaptureSaver V4.2.8 by www.CaptureSaver.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CaptureSaver V4.2.8 by www.CaptureSaver.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CaptureSaver V4.2.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:42:49.360