This info is about CaptainJack Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CaptainJack Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more information on RealTimeGaming Software. CaptainJack Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CaptainJack Casino folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is labeled casino.exe.
The executables below are part of CaptainJack Casino. They take an average of 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This web page is about CaptainJack Casino version 17.02.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CaptainJack Casino:
...click to view all...
CaptainJack Casino is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CaptainJack Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CaptainJack Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CaptainJack Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "CaptainJack Casino". If it exists on your system the CaptainJack Casino application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CaptainJack Casino in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CaptainJack Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CaptainJack Casino.
8. After removing CaptainJack Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CaptainJack Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CaptainJack Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CaptainJack Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CaptainJack Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CaptainJack Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 00:39:58.013