This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Capitán Rogers for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Capitán Rogers from your PCEnclave Games
. Further information on Enclave Games can be found here
. You can see more info related to Capitán Rogers at http://enclavegames.com
. Capitán Rogers is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\captainrogers-c7b9006eec735db22b139b5c457565b3 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Capitán Rogers is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\captainrogers-c7b9006eec735db22b139b5c457565b3\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 87.32 KB (89416 bytes) on disk.
Capitán Rogers installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 87.32 KB (89416
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (87.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of Capitán Rogers.
Capitán Rogers is a program marketed by the software company Enclave Games. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Capitán Rogers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Capitán Rogers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Capitán Rogers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Capitán Rogers". If it is installed on your PC the Capitán Rogers application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Capitán Rogers in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Capitán Rogers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Capitán Rogers:
- The publisher is: http://enclavegames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\captainrogers-c7b9006eec735db22b139b5c457565b3\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Capitán Rogers.
8. After removing Capitán Rogers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Capitán Rogers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Capitán Rogers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Capitán Rogers by Enclave Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Capitán Rogers by Enclave Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Capitán Rogers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:08:05.903