Canopus Codec Option 6.01
This web page is about Canopus Codec Option 6.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your systemThomson Canopus Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Usually the Canopus Codec Option 6.01 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CodecOption folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CodecOption\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Canopus Codec Option 6.01's primary file takes about 947.59 KB (970331 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 947.59 KB (970331
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Canopus Codec Option 6.01 version 6.01
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is a program released by the software company Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canopus Codec Option 6.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canopus Codec Option 6.01". If it is installed on your PC the Canopus Codec Option 6.01 application will be found automatically. When you select Canopus Codec Option 6.01 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canopus Codec Option 6.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01.
8. After uninstalling Canopus Codec Option 6.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canopus Codec Option 6.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canopus Codec Option 6.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:27:19.720