Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your systemCanon Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ZoomBrowser.exe is the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX's primary executable file and it occupies close to 175.00 KB (179200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They occupy an average of 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
The current page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a program offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found automatically. After you click Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:59:49.070