Canon Utilities Solution Menu
This web page is about Canon Utilities Solution Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CNSLMAIN.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 629.59 KB (644696 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Canon Utilities Solution Menu from your system
Canon Utilities Solution Menu contains of the executables below. They occupy 743.19 KB (761024
bytes) on disk.
- CNSLMAIN.EXE (629.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.60 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Canon Utilities Solution Menu from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Canon Utilities Solution Menu:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities Solution Menu-04052017-225242
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities Solution Menu-12052017-193416
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities Solution Menu-04052017-225242\regdata.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities Solution Menu-12052017-193416\regdata.dat
Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Canon Utilities Solution Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Canon Utilities Solution Menu from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities Solution Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities Solution Menu". The Canon Utilities Solution Menu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities Solution Menu in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities Solution Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Utilities Solution Menu.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities Solution Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities Solution Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities Solution Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130