Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch from your systemCanon Inc.
. More data about Canon Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Canon Utilities PhotoStitch application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\PhotoStitch directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Canon Utilities PhotoStitch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. STLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Canon Utilities PhotoStitch. They occupy 1.21 MB (1265664
bytes) on disk.
- 360View.exe (92.00 KB)
- stitch.exe (952.00 KB)
- STLauncher.exe (116.00 KB)
- STViewer.exe (76.00 KB)
The current page applies to Canon Utilities PhotoStitch version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Canon Utilities PhotoStitch:
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is an application by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities PhotoStitch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities PhotoStitch". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities PhotoStitch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon Utilities PhotoStitch in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities PhotoStitch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:42:17.037