Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch from your systemCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\PhotoStitch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. STLauncher.exe is the Canon Utilities PhotoStitch's primary executable file and it occupies circa 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch contains of the executables below. They take 1.21 MB (1265664
bytes) on disk.
- 360View.exe (92.00 KB)
- stitch.exe (952.00 KB)
- STLauncher.exe (116.00 KB)
- STViewer.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities PhotoStitch version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities PhotoStitch versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Canon Utilities PhotoStitch from your PC.Registry keys:
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is a program released by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Canon Utilities PhotoStitch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities PhotoStitch or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities PhotoStitch". The Canon Utilities PhotoStitch program will be found automatically. After you select Canon Utilities PhotoStitch in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities PhotoStitch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:51:03.157