Canon Utilities MyCamera
You can find below details on how to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera from your computerCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon Utilities MyCamera is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Canon Utilities MyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\18.104.22.168\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MyCamera.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 416.00 KB (425984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Canon Utilities MyCamera. They take about 416.00 KB (425984
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canon Utilities MyCamera. You can find below info on other application versions of Canon Utilities MyCamera:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera:
The files below remain on your disk by Canon Utilities MyCamera's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\canonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImg137.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImg139.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImg140.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImg223.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImgP01.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImgP02.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImgP03.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\deImgP04.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\DPPLibCom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\MyCamera.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\MyCamSettingsCommand.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\PspropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\psWavDes.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rcDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rcDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rcParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rcPropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rdDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rdDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\rdParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\Ucs32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera\Uninst.ini
Canon Utilities MyCamera is a program offered by Canon Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Canon Utilities MyCamera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities MyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities MyCamera". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities MyCamera application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Canon Utilities MyCamera in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities MyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities MyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities MyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities MyCamera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities MyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:19:53.363