Canon Utilities MyCamera
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera from your PCCanon Inc.
. More information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\188.8.131.52\Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MyCamera.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Canon Utilities MyCamera. They occupy 424.00 KB (434176
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Canon Utilities MyCamera version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Canon Utilities MyCamera releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Canon Utilities MyCamera we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Canon Utilities MyCamera is a program released by Canon Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities MyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities MyCamera". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities MyCamera app will be found very quickly. When you click Canon Utilities MyCamera in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities MyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities MyCamera.
8. After removing Canon Utilities MyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities MyCamera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities MyCamera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:49:29.213