Canon Utilities MyCamera DC
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC from your PCCanon Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Utilities MyCamera DC application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\126.96.36.199\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MyCameraDC.exe and occupies 484.00 KB (495616 bytes).
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 484.00 KB (495616
bytes) on disk.
- MyCameraDC.exe (484.00 KB)
This web page is about Canon Utilities MyCamera DC version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities MyCamera DC versions:
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\CameraWindowComp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\canonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\comndlg.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg137.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg139.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg140.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg223.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP01.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP02.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP03.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP04.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\DPPLibCom.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\MyCameraDC.exe
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\PspropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcParse.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcPropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdParse.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\Ucs32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\Uninst.ini
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC is a program offered by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities MyCamera DC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities MyCamera DC". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities MyCamera DC application will be found automatically. When you select Canon Utilities MyCamera DC in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities MyCamera DC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC.
8. After removing Canon Utilities MyCamera DC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities MyCamera DC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities MyCamera DC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities MyCamera DC by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:20:52.697