Canon Utilities MyCamera
Canon Utilities MyCamera is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera from your computerCanon Inc.
. More information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. Canon Utilities MyCamera is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCamera folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Canon Utilities MyCamera is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 416.00 KB (425984 bytes) on disk and is named MyCamera.exe.
Canon Utilities MyCamera contains of the executables below. They occupy 416.00 KB (425984
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Canon Utilities MyCamera. For more Canon Utilities MyCamera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Canon Utilities MyCamera is a program by Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Canon Utilities MyCamera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Canon Utilities MyCamera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities MyCamera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities MyCamera". The Canon Utilities MyCamera app will be found automatically. When you click Canon Utilities MyCamera in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities MyCamera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities MyCamera.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities MyCamera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities MyCamera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities MyCamera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities MyCamera by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:49:32.317