Canon Utilities My Printer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon Utilities My Printer for Windows. Usually the Canon Utilities My Printer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Canon Utilities My Printer's primary file takes about 1.76 MB (1848648 bytes) and is named BJMYPRT.EXE. A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities My Printer from your system
The executable files below are part of Canon Utilities My Printer. They occupy an average of 2.11 MB (2214592
bytes) on disk.
- BJMYPRT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- BJMYRST.EXE (49.32 KB)
- LOGINFO.EXE (133.38 KB)
- LOGINFO2.EXE (65.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.34 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Canon Utilities My Printer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities My Printer-04052017-225136
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities My Printer-12052017-193336
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities My Printer-04052017-225136\regdata.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Canon Utilities My Printer-12052017-193336\regdata.dat
Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Canon Utilities My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Canon Utilities My Printer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities My Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities My Printer". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities My Printer program will be found automatically. When you click Canon Utilities My Printer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities My Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon Utilities My Printer.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities My Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130