Canon Utilities My Printer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon Utilities My Printer for Windows. Usually the Canon Utilities My Printer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Canon Utilities My Printer's primary file takes about 1.76 MB (1848648 bytes) and is named BJMYPRT.EXE. How to uninstall Canon Utilities My Printer from your system
The executable files below are part of Canon Utilities My Printer. They occupy an average of 2.11 MB (2214592
bytes) on disk.
- BJMYPRT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- BJMYRST.EXE (49.32 KB)
- LOGINFO.EXE (133.38 KB)
- LOGINFO2.EXE (65.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.34 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Canon Utilities My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Canon Utilities My Printer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities My Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities My Printer". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities My Printer app will be found automatically. When you click Canon Utilities My Printer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities My Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities My Printer.
8. After removing Canon Utilities My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities My Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130