Canon Utilities Map Utility
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility from your PCCanon Inc.
. More information on Canon Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Canon Utilities Map Utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MapUtility folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Canon Utilities Map Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\22.214.171.124\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MapUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1466880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Canon Utilities Map Utility. They occupy 2.03 MB (2125824
bytes) on disk.
- GpsLogFileImporter.exe (643.50 KB)
- MapUtility.exe (1.40 MB)
This web page is about Canon Utilities Map Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities Map Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities Map Utility is an application released by Canon Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Canon Utilities Map Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities Map Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities Map Utility". The Canon Utilities Map Utility app will be found automatically. After you click Canon Utilities Map Utility in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities Map Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon Utilities Map Utility.
8. After removing Canon Utilities Map Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities Map Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities Map Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities Map Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities Map Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:33:24.253