Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX from your PCCanon Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ImageBrowser EX directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon_Inc_IC\UniversalInstaller\Uninstall\UnInstaller\UniversalUnInstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 254.00 KB (260096 bytes) on disk and is labeled ImageBrowserEX.exe.
Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.76 MB (4989440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUAsyncUpdate.exe (176.00 KB)
- AutoAdjustmentTask.exe (193.00 KB)
- ColorBrightnessAdjustmentTask.exe (192.50 KB)
- IBX_DBCleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- ImageBrowserEX.exe (254.00 KB)
- IndexPrintTask.exe (181.00 KB)
- InsertTextTask.exe (188.00 KB)
- MCU.exe (900.00 KB)
- MCULauncher.exe (1.64 MB)
- MCULauncher_UL.exe (356.00 KB)
- OnePagePrintTask.exe (179.50 KB)
- RedEyeCorrectionTask.exe (194.00 KB)
- SharpnessTask.exe (187.00 KB)
- TrimmingTask.exe (187.00 KB)
This page is about Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImageBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX is a program by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX". The Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX application will be found very quickly. After you select Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:49:39.493