Canon Utilities CameraWindow
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon Utilities CameraWindow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Canon Utilities CameraWindow is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\126.96.36.199\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CameraLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities CameraWindow installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 300.00 KB (307200
bytes) on disk.
- CameraLauncher.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Canon Utilities CameraWindow. You can find below info on other application versions of Canon Utilities CameraWindow:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\appinfo.sel
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\CameraLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\CamerawindowCommand.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\CustomInstall.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\STIReg_DVC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowLauncher\Uninst.ini
Canon Utilities CameraWindow is an application marketed by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Canon Utilities CameraWindow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities CameraWindow or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities CameraWindow". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities CameraWindow program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon Utilities CameraWindow in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities CameraWindow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities CameraWindow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities CameraWindow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities CameraWindow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Utilities CameraWindow by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities CameraWindow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:20.647