Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter directory (same installation drive as Windows). BJMYPRT.EXE is the Canon My Printer's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.65 MB (2779024 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Canon My Printer from your system
Canon My Printer contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.56 MB (5833448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BJMYDGN.EXE (2.17 MB)
- BJMYPRT.EXE (2.65 MB)
- BJMYRST.EXE (377.32 KB)
- LOGINFO.EXE (173.39 KB)
- LOGINFO2.EXE (85.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (129.41 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Canon My Printer from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Canon My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Canon My Printer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon My Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon My Printer". If it exists on your system the Canon My Printer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Canon My Printer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon My Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon My Printer.
8. After uninstalling Canon My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon My Printer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130