Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0
Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0\uninst.ini. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0's main file takes about 9.10 MB (9541016 bytes) and is named mpnex50.exe. A guide to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 from your system
The executable files below are installed alongside Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0. They occupy about 10.56 MB (11070056
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.41 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (1.09 MB)
- mpnex50.exe (9.10 MB)
- mpnmlif64.exe (78.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0.
If planning to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\MP Navigator EX 5.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 5.0
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0". The Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0.
8. After removing Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130