Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1\uninst.ini. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.10 MB (9536920 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpnex41.exe. A guide to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 from your computer
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 10.48 MB (10985680
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.41 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (1.09 MB)
- mpnex41.exe (9.10 MB)
This data is about Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 version 4.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1\UninstallString
Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1". The Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1.
8. After uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130