Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.1\uninst.ini. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.10 MB (9536920 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpnex41.exe. A guide to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 from your computer
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 10.48 MB (10985680
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.41 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (1.09 MB)
- mpnex41.exe (9.10 MB)
This data is about Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 version 4.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.1
Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1". The Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1.
8. After uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon MP Navigator EX 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130