Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.0\uninst.ini. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0's main file takes around 9.08 MB (9520472 bytes) and is named mpnex40.exe. A way to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 from your PC
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.46 MB (10969104
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.34 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (1.09 MB)
- mpnex40.exe (9.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0.
Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canon\MP Navigator EX V40
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canon\MP Navigator EX V40\index\image.idx
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canon\MP Navigator EX V40\index\index.idx
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Canon\MP Navigator EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\MP Navigator EX 4.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 4.0
Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0". The Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130