Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 for Windows. Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 3.0 folder, regulated by the user's choice. Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 3.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MP Navigator EX 3.0\uninst.ini. The application's main executable file is called mpnex30.exe and its approximative size is 6.14 MB (6438480 bytes). A way to uninstall Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 from your PC
Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.33 MB (7686400
bytes) on disk.
- Maint.exe (301.34 KB)
- mpncopy.exe (917.33 KB)
- mpnex30.exe (6.14 MB)
This data is about Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 version 3.0
Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP Navigator EX 3.0
Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0". The Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0.
8. After removing Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130