This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CNABCUN.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 905.43 KB (927160 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 from your PC
The executable files below are installed along with Canon LBP6000/LBP6018. They occupy about 905.43 KB (927160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 60006018
of Canon LBP6000/LBP6018.
If you are manually uninstalling Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Canon LBP6000/LBP6018:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018\CNABCICD.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018\CNABCUND.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018\CNABCUND.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018\CNABCUND.INI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon LBP6000/LBP6018
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\Canon LBP6000 on 192.168.73.6 (redirected 1)
Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon LBP6000/LBP6018". If it exists on your system the Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 application will be found automatically. When you select Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon LBP6000/LBP6018, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018.
8. After removing Canon LBP6000/LBP6018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130