This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP6000 LBP6018 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CNABCUN.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 905.43 KB (927160 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 from your PC
The executable files below are installed along with Canon LBP6000/LBP6018. They occupy about 905.43 KB (927160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 60006018
of Canon LBP6000/LBP6018.
If you are manually uninstalling Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon LBP6000/LBP6018
Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon LBP6000/LBP6018". If it is installed on your PC the Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Canon LBP6000/LBP6018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon LBP6000/LBP6018.
8. After uninstalling Canon LBP6000/LBP6018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon LBP6000/LBP6018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130