Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3010 LBP3018 LBP3050 directory, depending on the user's option. CNAB8UN.EXE is the Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050's main executable file and it takes about 833.36 KB (853360 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 from your system
Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 is comprised of the following executables which take 833.36 KB (853360
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 version 301030183050
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Canon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3010 LBP3018 LBP3050\CNAB8ICD.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3010 LBP3018 LBP3050\CNAB8UND.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3010 LBP3018 LBP3050\CNAB8UND.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3010 LBP3018 LBP3050\CNAB8UND.INI
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_www.canon.co.uk_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\Default\AddIns\Canon_CNAP2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050
Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050". If it is installed on your PC the Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050.
8. After uninstalling Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon LBP3010/LBP3018/LBP3050 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130