Canon LBP3000 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3000 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CNAB3UND.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1308856 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Canon LBP3000 from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in Canon LBP3000. They take 1.25 MB (1308856
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3000
of Canon LBP3000.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Canon LBP3000 from your computer:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3000\CNAB3ICD.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3000\CNAB3UND.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3000\CNAB3UND.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Canon\PrnUninstall\Canon LBP3000\CNAB3UND.INI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon LBP3000
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\Canon LBP3000
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Canon LBP3000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon LBP3000 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon LBP3000 or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon LBP3000". If it exists on your system the Canon LBP3000 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon LBP3000 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon LBP3000, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon LBP3000.
8. After uninstalling Canon LBP3000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon LBP3000 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon LBP3000 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130