Canon IJ Network Tool
This page is about Canon IJ Network Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CNMNPUT.EXE is the Canon IJ Network Tool's main executable file and it occupies around 399.14 KB (408720 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Canon IJ Network Tool from your system
The executable files below are part of Canon IJ Network Tool. They take about 500.49 KB (512504
bytes) on disk.
- CNMNPUT.EXE (399.14 KB)
- CNMNUU.exe (101.35 KB)
Canon IJ Network Tool has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\Cnmnput.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNPUT.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNPUTC.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNUU.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\setup.ini
Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Canon IJ Network Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon IJ Network Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon IJ Network Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon IJ Network Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Canon IJ Network Tool application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Canon IJ Network Tool in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon IJ Network Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon IJ Network Tool.
8. After uninstalling Canon IJ Network Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon IJ Network Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon IJ Network Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130