Canon IJ Network Tool
Canon IJ Network Tool is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Canon IJ Network Tool from your PCCanon Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon IJ Network Tool program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Canon IJ Network Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNUU.exe. CNMNPUT.EXE is the Canon IJ Network Tool's main executable file and it occupies about 704.64 KB (721552 bytes) on disk.
Canon IJ Network Tool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 818.30 KB (837944
bytes) on disk:
- CNMNPUT.EXE (704.64 KB)
- CNMNUU.exe (113.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of Canon IJ Network Tool. You can find below info on other application versions of Canon IJ Network Tool:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNPUT.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNPUTC.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\CNMNUU.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\STRING\CNCLID.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\STRING\CNMNPRCENU.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\STRING\CNMNPRCESP.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Tool\STRING\CNMNPRCJPN.DLL
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Canon IJ Network Tool.lnk
Canon IJ Network Tool is a program by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Canon IJ Network Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Canon IJ Network Tool from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon IJ Network Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon IJ Network Tool". The Canon IJ Network Tool program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon IJ Network Tool in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon IJ Network Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon IJ Network Tool.
8. After uninstalling Canon IJ Network Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon IJ Network Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon IJ Network Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon IJ Network Tool by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon IJ Network Tool by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon IJ Network Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:12:45.273