Canon DR-6050C Driver
This web page is about Canon DR-6050C Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon DR-6050C Driver from your PCCanon Electronics Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Canon Electronics Inc.. Canon DR-6050C Driver is normally set up in the C:\Windows\PIXTRAN folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Canon DR-6050C Driver's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 57.61 KB (58992 bytes) on disk and is titled HELPVIEW.exe.
Canon DR-6050C Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 919.20 KB (941264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEITRAY.exe (88.05 KB)
- ChgColor.exe (40.00 KB)
- ChgLang.exe (49.54 KB)
- HELPVIEW.exe (57.61 KB)
- LogSwitcher.exe (416.00 KB)
- utility.exe (268.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.11211.28001
of Canon DR-6050C Driver. For other Canon DR-6050C Driver versions please click below:
Canon DR-6050C Driver is an application marketed by Canon Electronics Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Canon DR-6050C Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Canon DR-6050C Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon DR-6050C Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon DR-6050C Driver". The Canon DR-6050C Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon DR-6050C Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Canon DR-6050C Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon DR-6050C Driver.
8. After removing Canon DR-6050C Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon DR-6050C Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon DR-6050C Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon DR-6050C Driver by Canon Electronics Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon DR-6050C Driver by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon DR-6050C Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 20:10:45.777