Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0
Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\CanoScan Toolbox Ver5.0\uninst.ini is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1226304 bytes) on disk and is called CSTBox.exe. How to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 from your system
The following executable files are contained in Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0. They take 1.46 MB (1531008
bytes) on disk.
- CSTBox.exe (1.17 MB)
- Maint.exe (297.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 version 5.0
Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CanoScan Toolbox 5.0
Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0". If it exists on your system the Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130