Canon Camera Access Library
This page is about Canon Camera Access Library for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library from your computerCanon Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Camera Access Library application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\18.104.22.168\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Canon Camera Access Library. CALMAIN.exe is the Canon Camera Access Library's main executable file and it takes around 94.11 KB (96370 bytes) on disk.
Canon Camera Access Library installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 199.20 KB (203980
bytes) on disk.
- CALMAIN.exe (94.11 KB)
- CALWLESS.exe (105.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canon Camera Access Library. You can find below info on other versions of Canon Camera Access Library:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\
Canon Camera Access Library is a program by Canon Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Canon Camera Access Library or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Camera Access Library". If it exists on your system the Canon Camera Access Library application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Canon Camera Access Library in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canon Camera Access Library, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Camera Access Library.
8. After uninstalling Canon Camera Access Library, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Camera Access Library that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Camera Access Library using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Camera Access Library by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Camera Access Library supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:46:36.530