Canon Auto Update Service
Canon Auto Update Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Canon Auto Update Service from your systemCanon Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Auto Update Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Canon Auto Update Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. Canon Auto Update Service's primary file takes around 736.00 KB (753664 bytes) and is named UpdateChecker.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Canon Auto Update Service. They take about 1.77 MB (1861000
bytes) on disk.
- DiffUpdater.exe (748.00 KB)
- UpdateChecker.exe (736.00 KB)
- UpdateInstaller.exe (333.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Canon Auto Update Service. For other Canon Auto Update Service versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Canon Auto Update Service.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Auto Update Service:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Canon Auto Update Service:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service\DiffUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service\ReadMe(AutoUpdateService).txt
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service\Uninst.ini
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service\UpdateChecker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Canon\Auto Update Service\UpdateInstaller.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Auto Update Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auto Update Service
Canon Auto Update Service is an application released by the software company Canon Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Canon Auto Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon Auto Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon Auto Update Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Auto Update Service". If it exists on your system the Canon Auto Update Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon Auto Update Service in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Auto Update Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Auto Update Service.
8. After removing Canon Auto Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Auto Update Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Auto Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Auto Update Service by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Auto Update Service by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Auto Update Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:42:11.613