Campus Sluts 1.0
Campus Sluts 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Campus Sluts 1.0 from your computerAdultGameCity
. Take a look here
for more information on AdultGameCity. More details about the app Campus Sluts 1.0 can be seen at http://www.adultgamecity.com/
. Campus Sluts 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdultGameCity\Campus Sluts folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Campus Sluts 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdultGameCity\Campus Sluts\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled campus-sluts.exe and occupies 360.00 KB (368640 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Campus Sluts 1.0. They take 3.10 MB (3251994
bytes) on disk.
- campus-sluts.exe (360.00 KB)
- campus-sluts_play.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (955.78 KB)
The current page applies to Campus Sluts 1.0 version 1.0
Campus Sluts 1.0 is an application offered by AdultGameCity. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Campus Sluts 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Campus Sluts 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Campus Sluts 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Campus Sluts 1.0". The Campus Sluts 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Campus Sluts 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Campus Sluts 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Campus Sluts 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adultgamecity.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdultGameCity\Campus Sluts\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Campus Sluts 1.0.
8. After removing Campus Sluts 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Campus Sluts 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Campus Sluts 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Campus Sluts 1.0 by AdultGameCity from your computer, we are not saying that Campus Sluts 1.0 by AdultGameCity is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Campus Sluts 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 02:41:49.760