Camera Stream Controller
This info is about Camera Stream Controller for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Camera Stream Controller from your PCVIVOTEK INC.
. Open here
where you can read more on VIVOTEK INC.. Camera Stream Controller is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Camera Stream Controller directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Camera Stream Controller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Camera Stream Controller\Plugin_Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Plugin_Uninstall.exe is the Camera Stream Controller's main executable file and it occupies approximately 45.93 KB (47029 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Camera Stream Controller. They occupy 45.93 KB (47029
bytes) on disk.
- Plugin_Uninstall.exe (45.93 KB)
This page is about Camera Stream Controller version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Camera Stream Controller versions:
...click to view all...
Camera Stream Controller is an application offered by VIVOTEK INC.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Camera Stream Controller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Camera Stream Controller from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Camera Stream Controller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Camera Stream Controller". The Camera Stream Controller app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Camera Stream Controller in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Camera Stream Controller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Camera Stream Controller.
8. After uninstalling Camera Stream Controller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Camera Stream Controller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Camera Stream Controller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Camera Stream Controller by VIVOTEK INC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Camera Stream Controller by VIVOTEK INC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Camera Stream Controller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:04:02.970