Cambridge Structural Database System 2014
Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 from your systemCCDC
. More information on CCDC can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CCDC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCDC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled pythonw.exe and it has a size of 20.05 KB (20528 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Cambridge Structural Database System 2014. They occupy about 172.85 MB (181242586
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate.exe (6.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.12 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- conspawn.exe (29.00 KB)
- cq_export.exe (7.30 MB)
- mkdump.exe (64.00 KB)
- thomas.exe (1.35 MB)
- prequest.exe (6.36 MB)
- prequestv1.exe (7.23 MB)
- vista.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninstgs.exe (68.00 KB)
- gswin32.exe (120.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (112.00 KB)
- epstool.exe (248.00 KB)
- gsprint.exe (148.00 KB)
- gsv16spl.exe (54.37 KB)
- gsview32.exe (656.00 KB)
- gvwgs32.exe (128.00 KB)
- uninstgs.exe (140.00 KB)
- cqbatch.exe (2.46 MB)
- csds.exe (2.46 MB)
- csds_v1.exe (2.46 MB)
- sketch.exe (2.45 MB)
- tab2csv.exe (2.45 MB)
- python.exe (20.05 KB)
- pythonw.exe (20.05 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (16.00 KB)
- run.exe (36.00 KB)
- run_w.exe (36.00 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (24.06 KB)
- PythonService.exe (28.06 KB)
- win32popenWin9x.exe (20.00 KB)
- GZIP.EXE (81.50 KB)
- isostar.exe (15.60 MB)
- istr2acnt.exe (592.50 KB)
- mercury.exe (46.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
- mogul.exe (22.33 MB)
- mogulbatch.exe (22.33 MB)
The current page applies to Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 version 5.35
Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 is an application released by the software company CCDC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cambridge Structural Database System 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cambridge Structural Database System 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014.
8. After uninstalling Cambridge Structural Database System 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 by CCDC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 by CCDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cambridge Structural Database System 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 14:09:35.560