Call of Juarez Gunslinger
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger from your systemTechland
. You can find out more on Techland or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Call of Juarez Gunslinger can be seen at http://www.callofjuarez.com/
. Call of Juarez Gunslinger is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CoJ Gunslinger folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Call of Juarez Gunslinger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called CoJGunslinger.exe and it has a size of 22.12 MB (23197992 bytes).
Call of Juarez Gunslinger is composed of the following executables which occupy 42.84 MB (44918560
bytes) on disk:
- CoJGunslinger.exe (22.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe (11.65 MB)
Call of Juarez Gunslinger is an application released by the software company Techland. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Call of Juarez Gunslinger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Call of Juarez Gunslinger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Juarez Gunslinger". If it exists on your system the Call of Juarez Gunslinger app will be found automatically. After you select Call of Juarez Gunslinger in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Call of Juarez Gunslinger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Juarez Gunslinger:
- The software company is: http://www.callofjuarez.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger.
8. After removing Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Juarez Gunslinger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Juarez Gunslinger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger by Techland from your PC, we are not saying that Call of Juarez Gunslinger by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Juarez Gunslinger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:01:02.000