Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War from your PCTreyarch
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Treyarch. Please open http://www.treyarch.com
if you want to read more on Call of Duty: World at War on Treyarch's page. The program is often located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty: World at War is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Call of Duty: World at War's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
Call of Duty: World at War installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Call of Duty: World at War.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 10090
Call of Duty: World at War is an application offered by the software company Treyarch. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Call of Duty: World at War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty: World at War from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Call of Duty: World at War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty: World at War". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty: World at War program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Call of Duty: World at War in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Call of Duty: World at War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty: World at War:
- The software company is: http://www.treyarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Call of Duty: World at War.
8. After removing Call of Duty: World at War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty: World at War that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: World at War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty: World at War by Treyarch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty: World at War in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:16.287