Call of Duty WWII
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Call of Duty WWII for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty WWII from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Please open http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Call of Duty WWII on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Call of Duty WWII is commonly set up in the C:\Games\Call of Duty WWII directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty WWII_Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Call of Duty WWII. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1800009 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
Call of Duty WWII contains of the executables below. They take 1.72 MB (1800009
bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty WWII has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call of Duty WWII_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Call of Duty WWII is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Call of Duty WWII is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty WWII from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Call of Duty WWII or simply click the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty WWII". The Call of Duty WWII application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Call of Duty WWII in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Call of Duty WWII, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty WWII:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty WWII_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Call of Duty WWII.
8. After removing Call of Duty WWII, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty WWII which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty WWII with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Call of Duty WWII by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty WWII by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty WWII supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 11:35:01.813