Call of Duty WWII - MP
This page is about Call of Duty WWII - MP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty WWII - MP from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be found here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Call of Duty WWII - MP on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Call of Duty WWII - MP is usually installed in the C:\Games\Call of Duty WWII folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Call of Duty WWII - MP is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty WWII - MP_Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.72 MB (1800009 bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty WWII - MP contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1800009
bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty WWII - MP is an application by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Call of Duty WWII - MP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty WWII - MP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Call of Duty WWII - MP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty WWII - MP". The Call of Duty WWII - MP program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Call of Duty WWII - MP in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty WWII - MP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty WWII - MP:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty WWII - MP_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Call of Duty WWII - MP.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty WWII - MP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty WWII - MP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty WWII - MP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Call of Duty WWII - MP by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that Call of Duty WWII - MP by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty WWII - MP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 11:35:01.807