Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from your computerActivision
. Further information on Activision can be found here
. Usually the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Modern Warfare 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Modern Warfare 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The program's main executable file is named iw4sp.exe and it has a size of 3.35 MB (3513944 bytes).
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.93 MB (11461922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iw4mp.exe (3.74 MB)
- iw4sp.exe (3.35 MB)
- SKIDROW.exe (69.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
This web page is about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 version 2
only. For more Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 versions please click below:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2_is1
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is an application released by the software company Activision. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
8. After removing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 by Activision from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 by Activision is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:34:26.170