Call of Duty Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III from your PCOneLine PC Game
. Further information on OneLine PC Game can be found here
. More details about Call of Duty Black Ops III can be found at http://onelinepcgame.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty Black Ops III is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Call of Duty Black Ops III's primary file takes around 38.97 MB (40864232 bytes) and its name is BlackOps3.exe.
Call of Duty Black Ops III is comprised of the following executables which take 59.46 MB (62346353
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BlackOps3.exe (38.97 MB)
- BO3 Offline Modes Launcher.exe (328.50 KB)
- CrashUploader.exe (671.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a program marketed by the software company OneLine PC Game. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Call of Duty Black Ops III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty Black Ops III from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Call of Duty Black Ops III or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty Black Ops III". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty Black Ops III application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Call of Duty Black Ops III in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Call of Duty Black Ops III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty Black Ops III:
- The publisher is: http://onelinepcgame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Call of Duty Black Ops III\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call of Duty Black Ops III.
8. After removing Call of Duty Black Ops III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty Black Ops III that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Black Ops III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III by OneLine PC Game from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Black Ops III by OneLine PC Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops III in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:07:42.887