Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00
You can find below details on how to remove Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 from your computerActivision
. Take a look here
for more details on Activision. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty Black Ops II folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty Black Ops II\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. t6mp.exe is the Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00's main executable file and it occupies approximately 12.13 MB (12720640 bytes) on disk.
Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.75 MB (49022271
bytes) on disk.
- t6mp.exe (12.13 MB)
- t6sp.exe (11.09 MB)
- t6sp2.exe (11.09 MB)
- t6zm.exe (12.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (315.81 KB)
This info is about Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 version 1.00
Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 is a program released by Activision. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00.
8. After removing Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 by Activision from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 by Activision is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops II 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 23:03:42.577