Call of Duty: Black Ops
This page is about Call of Duty: Black Ops for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops from your computerTreyarch
. Further information on Treyarch can be seen here
. Click on http://www.callofduty.com
to get more facts about Call of Duty: Black Ops on Treyarch's website. Call of Duty: Black Ops is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Call of Duty: Black Ops is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called BlackOps.exe and occupies 7.72 MB (8099608 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Call of Duty: Black Ops. They occupy about 12.24 MB (12834424
bytes) on disk.
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Call of Duty: Black Ops is an application released by the software company Treyarch. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Call of Duty: Black Ops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Call of Duty: Black Ops from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Call of Duty: Black Ops or simply click the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty: Black Ops". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty: Black Ops app will be found automatically. After you select Call of Duty: Black Ops in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Call of Duty: Black Ops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty: Black Ops:
- The publisher is: http://www.callofduty.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty: Black Ops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty: Black Ops that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: Black Ops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops by Treyarch from your computer, we are not saying that Call of Duty: Black Ops by Treyarch is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:00:53.680