Call of Duty: Black Ops
This page is about Call of Duty: Black Ops for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops from your systemTreyarch
. Further information on Treyarch can be seen here
. Click on http://www.callofduty.com
to get more facts about Call of Duty: Black Ops on Treyarch's website. Call of Duty: Black Ops is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Call of Duty: Black Ops is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called BlackOps.exe and occupies 7.72 MB (8099608 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Call of Duty: Black Ops. They occupy about 12.24 MB (12834424
bytes) on disk.
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Call of Duty: Black Ops has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 42700
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a program released by the software company Treyarch. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Call of Duty: Black Ops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Call of Duty: Black Ops or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Call of Duty: Black Ops". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty: Black Ops program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Call of Duty: Black Ops in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Call of Duty: Black Ops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Call of Duty: Black Ops:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.callofduty.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops.
8. After removing Call of Duty: Black Ops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty: Black Ops which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Duty: Black Ops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops by Treyarch from your PC, nor are we saying that Call of Duty: Black Ops by Treyarch is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Call of Duty: Black Ops supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:00:53.680