Call of Duty Black Ops 2
This web page is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops 2 from your systemR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 at http://tapochek.net/
. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Call of Duty Black Ops 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty Black Ops 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.09 MB (1145092 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Call of Duty Black Ops 2. They occupy an average of 1.09 MB (1145092
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 version 2
If you are manually uninstalling Call of Duty Black Ops 2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops 2:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call of Duty Black Ops 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Call of Duty Black Ops 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Black Ops 2". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 app will be found automatically. After you select Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Call of Duty Black Ops 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Call of Duty Black Ops 2:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Call of Duty Black Ops 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
8. After removing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Black Ops 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty Black Ops 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that Call of Duty Black Ops 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Call of Duty Black Ops 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:37:17.187