Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
You can find below details on how to remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Windows. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. s1_sp64_ship.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.72 MB (10196480 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from your system
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is composed of the following executables which take 43.14 MB (45232321
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- s1_sp64_ship.exe (9.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare_is1
Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare app will be found automatically. After you select Call of Duty Advanced Warfare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty Advanced Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130