Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
You can find below details on how to remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Windows. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. s1_sp64_ship.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.72 MB (10196480 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from your system
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is composed of the following executables which take 43.14 MB (45232321
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- s1_sp64_ship.exe (9.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare\s1_sp64_ship.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files (x86)\Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare\s1_sp64_ship.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Call of Duty Advanced Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Call of Duty Advanced Warfare in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
8. After removing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Advanced Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130