Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
You can find below details on how to remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Windows. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. s1_sp64_ship.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.72 MB (10196480 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from your computer
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is composed of the following executables which take 43.14 MB (45232321
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- s1_sp64_ship.exe (9.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Program Files (x86)_Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare_s1_sp64_ship_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare_is1
Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Call of Duty Advanced Warfare". If it exists on your system the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you select Call of Duty Advanced Warfare in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
8. After removing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130