Call of Duty 2 Gold
This info is about Call of Duty 2 Gold for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Call of Duty 2 Gold from your PCIgroMir
. You can read more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Call of Duty 2 Gold folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Call of Duty 2 Gold is C:\Program Files\Call of Duty 2 Gold\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) on disk and is named CoD2SP_s.exe.
Call of Duty 2 Gold is comprised of the following executables which take 10.85 MB (11373015
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (706.46 KB)
- CoD2MP_s.exe (1.88 MB)
- CoD2SP_s.exe (1.68 MB)
- CoD2MP_s.exe (1.63 MB)
- CoD2SP_s.exe (1.67 MB)
This page is about Call of Duty 2 Gold version 2
Call of Duty 2 Gold is an application offered by the software company IgroMir. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Call of Duty 2 Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Call of Duty 2 Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Call of Duty 2 Gold or simply activate the Search field and type in "Call of Duty 2 Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Call of Duty 2 Gold app will be found very quickly. After you select Call of Duty 2 Gold in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Call of Duty 2 Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Call of Duty 2 Gold.
8. After uninstalling Call of Duty 2 Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Call of Duty 2 Gold which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Call of Duty 2 Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Call of Duty 2 Gold by IgroMir from your PC, we are not saying that Call of Duty 2 Gold by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Call of Duty 2 Gold supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:11:58.370