Calendar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Calendar from your systemTorfehNegar
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TorfehNegar. More details about Calendar can be seen at http://www.TorfehNegar.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Calendar 's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is labeled Calender.exe and it has a size of 1.90 MB (1991168 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Calendar . They occupy 4.29 MB (4495872
bytes) on disk.
- Calender.exe (1.90 MB)
- ListImage.exe (1.87 MB)
- Update.exe (535.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Calendar .
When planning to uninstall Calendar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Calender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Data.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\data\mxskin24.skn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\data\Update.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Effect\Chat.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Effect\Oghat.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Effect\Taghvim.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Effect\tel.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Effect\work.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Flash.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\azan.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\calendar.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\calendartext.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\daftarcheh yaddasht2.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\dot.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\header&text.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\note.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\page header.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\phonebook.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\phonebooktext.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\photoarrange.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\pink dot.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\pray.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\tanzim tasavir.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\images\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\pages\ÊäÙíãÇÊ ÇÐÇä.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\pages\ÊÞæíã.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\pages\ÏÝÊÑå ÊáÝä.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\pages\ÏÝÊÑå íÇÏÏÇÔÊ.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Help\pages\ÕÝÍå ÇÕáí.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Icon1.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\ListImage.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\LUNAR.DAT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\LUNAR.FIX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Publicity\Moarefi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\qtintf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\SOLAR.DAT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\JvD Calendar 7.0 Setup Log.txt
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/calendar
Calendar is a program by the software company TorfehNegar. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Calendar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Calendar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Calendar ". If it exists on your system the Calendar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Calendar in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Calendar , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Calendar :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TorfehNegar.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Calendar .
8. After uninstalling Calendar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Calendar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Calendar by TorfehNegar from your PC, nor are we saying that Calendar by TorfehNegar is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calendar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 10:32:26.233