You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Calendar for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Calendar from your computerVaclav Slovacek
. You can find out more on Vaclav Slovacek or check for application updates here
. Calendar is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calendar folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calendar\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Calendar. Calendar.exe is the Calendar's primary executable file and it occupies around 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
Calendar is composed of the following executables which take 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk:
Calendar is an application offered by Vaclav Slovacek. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Calendar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Calendar or simply click the Search field and type in "Calendar". If it exists on your system the Calendar program will be found very quickly. After you click Calendar in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Calendar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Calendar.
8. After removing Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Calendar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Calendar by Vaclav Slovacek from your PC, nor are we saying that Calendar by Vaclav Slovacek is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Calendar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:16:21.033