This page contains thorough information on how to remove Calculator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Calculator from your PCPhilip Seyfi
. Take a look here
for more info on Philip Seyfi. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Calculator directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Calculator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Calculator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
Calculator is composed of the following executables which occupy 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk:
- Calculator.exe (926.86 KB)
Calculator is an application by the software company Philip Seyfi. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Calculator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Calculator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Calculator". If it exists on your system the Calculator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Calculator in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Calculator.
8. After removing Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Calculator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Calculator by Philip Seyfi from your computer, we are not saying that Calculator by Philip Seyfi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Calculator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 03:08:54.330