Cadet 2004 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cadet 2004 from your systemWasco Technical Software
. More information on Wasco Technical Software can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadet 2004 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Cadet 2004 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadet 2004\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadet 2004\install.log". CADET.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 598.50 KB (612864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cadet 2004. They take 1.21 MB (1263616
bytes) on disk.
- CADET.EXE (598.50 KB)
- CadetAcadSetup.exe (426.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.50 KB)
The current page applies to Cadet 2004 version 2004
Cadet 2004 is an application marketed by the software company Wasco Technical Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cadet 2004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cadet 2004 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cadet 2004 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cadet 2004". If it exists on your system the Cadet 2004 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cadet 2004 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cadet 2004, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cadet 2004.
8. After uninstalling Cadet 2004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cadet 2004 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cadet 2004 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cadet 2004 by Wasco Technical Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cadet 2004 by Wasco Technical Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cadet 2004 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:13:14.580