This info is about Cable++ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cable++ from your computerSandker Elektrosoftware
. More information on Sandker Elektrosoftware can be seen here
. More details about Cable++ can be seen at http://www.Cablecalculation.co.uk
. Cable++ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cable++ folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Cable++ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Cable++\uninst\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cable++'s primary file takes about 5.14 MB (5391872 bytes) and its name is Cable.exe.
Cable++ contains of the executables below. They take 5.81 MB (6087450
bytes) on disk.
- Cable.exe (5.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Cable++ is an application marketed by the software company Sandker Elektrosoftware. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cable++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cable++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cable++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cable++". If it is installed on your PC the Cable++ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cable++ in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cable++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cable++:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Cablecalculation.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cable++\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cable++.
8. After removing Cable++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cable++ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cable++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cable++ by Sandker Elektrosoftware from your PC, we are not saying that Cable++ by Sandker Elektrosoftware is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cable++ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:31:23.677